Experienced Lawyers in Durham, North Carolina
When you have an unresolved legal problem, you want an attorney with experience, one who has successfully helped others in similar circumstances. You also want a lawyer who understands the personal nature of your legal concern, one who will take the time to get to know you and to learn the details of your situation, so that you can find solutions that meet your individual needs.
At the Law Offices of Edward Falcone and H. Wood Vann, (an office sharing arrangement) we are carrying on a legal tradition that has protected the rights of people in the greater Durham area for over 40 years. Our predecessor, Arthur Vann II, practiced with distinction in Durham for over half a century. We have strong ties to the local community and are well-respected by our colleagues in the legal profession and by former clients and members of the general public. We take a hands-on approach with our clients, keeping in regular contact with you, so that you always know the status of your case and your options moving forward. Contact our offices or call us at 919-695-9338 to arrange a free initial consultation.
At our offices, we bring extensive experience to clients with legal concerns involving
- All types of felonies and misdemeanors. We handle the defense of a wide range of criminal charges, from juvenile offenses and white-collar crimes to assault and battery, armed robbery, drug crimes and homicide. We represent clients in criminal proceedings in the state and federal courts in North Carolina. To learn more, see our criminal law page.
- Traffic violations. We represent individuals in criminal proceedings involving moving violations, from speeding or reckless driving to DUI/DWI, hit and run, and misdemeanor or felony death by vehicle. Our primary goal will always be to minimize the impact on your driving and insurance records. For additional information, go to our page on traffic violations.
- Family law matters. We protect the rights of men and women at all stages of a divorce or family law matter, from the determination of temporary orders for custody, visitation and support through the final resolution of a divorce and post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement of divorce decrees. See our family law page to learn more.
- Personal injury. We also handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including motor vehicle accidents, and slips and falls.
- Workers’ compensation. Attorney Falcone handles all matters arising out of workers’ compensation claims.
For a free initial consultation, contact us or call us at 919-695-9338. We maintain flexible office hours so that we are available when you need us. Our offices are conveniently located one half block from the Durham courthouse. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.